Saturday, August 20, 2011

Meat Loaf: 'I want to die on stage'

Meat Loaf: 'I want to die on stage'

Meat Loaf has revealed he would like to die while performing on stage.

The theatrical rock singer has endured two health scares at shows this year, fainting at a concert in Pittsburgh in July, then collapsing in New Jersey less than a week later, only to be revived by oxygen.

But speaking on Piers Morgan's CNN chat show, he said that the idea of dying on stage excites him. He said:
You know, I take the stage as if it's the last thing I'm ever going to do and that's how I perform every night... it’s probably [taught me] to slow down a little bit. I go out on the stage as if it’s the last thing I’ll ever do. And that’s what I’ve always said - if I'm going out, I'm going out on stage.

Meat Loaf recently revealed that he is working on a new album called 'Hell In A Handbasket' with a more political attitude, as well as a Christmas album, and another, unnamed record.

Scroll down to hear him reveal the ten things that rock'n'roll has taught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment