Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lady Gaga unveils video to 'You And I' two days early

Lady Gaga has unveiled the video for her new single 'You And I' two days early.

The fourth video from her 'Born This Way' album had not been due to air until tomorrow (August 18), but after portions of it leaked online yesterday, she personally unveiled the video last night with her thousandth tweet, writing: "You must love all + every part of me, as must I, for this complex + incomprehensible force to be true."
In contrast to the clip for 'The Edge Of Glory', the new video is one of her trademark lavish productions. In it, she is seen dressed as her male alter-ego Jo Calderone, as depicted on the single's sleeve, as well as a mermaid named Yuyi, with the different alter-egos having sex.
Gaga had previously said this about the video, which was shot on location in Nebraska:
The idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture. I knew I wanted the video to be about me sprinting back and walking hundreds of thousands of miles to get him back.

Watch the 'You And I' video by clicking below.

No comments:

Post a Comment